Friday, August 26, 2011

Vacation Time!

I love travelling. It gives me a new perspective on life.

I love seeing how other cultures live and operate. The systems that are inherently used.

Each year I try to get to a country I've not been to before. This trip I'm on will cover Singapore, the UK and China. China being the new one. I'm hugely excited about this!

Currently I'm in Singapore. It's hot and humid. And I love it. The people are polite, the food is amazing, the infrastructure (Mass Transit, Bus, Taxi) is efficient and effective. Things that are needed get done.

It's been great catching up with a former colleague. An awesome start to this adventure.

Here are some random images.











More observations to come.
- S

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home