Saturday, September 24, 2011

Star Wars - The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray






As a fan of Star Wars (I actually remember seeing Episode IV in the Regent Theatre in Palmerston North), I was debating long and hard about whether I should purchase yet another format of the movies.

I folded.

Of course, the justification was that it was discounted at JB Hifi, and that I could give my 8 yr old son the DVD format collection I have.

And you know what? It's totally worth it. The high-definition is beautiful. The CGI absolutely leaps off the screen.

I have watched Episode I-III so far. I'm very curious to see what improvements have been made to Episodes IV-VI.

So... thank you George for making your masterpiece even more spectacular.

- S.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home