Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sony PS3 Update v3.72






So I dutifully downloaded and installed this new update.

BASTARDS!!

My PS3 no longer plays BluRay movies. And what really pisses me off is that I performed the update after watching Episode I-III of the newly released Star Wars set. I now can't watch IV-VI.

And I'm GRUMPY.

Sort your shit out Sony.

S.

* update*

Have you ever tried calling Sony for technical support. Oh My GOD!! Layers upon layers of automated menus, which play adverts between options. WTF?

Anyway. Got to talk to a human. "There is no problem with the update". OK. Still, I have some setting changes to try. Will keep you posted.

*update 2 *

Followed the directions given. No change at all. Experimented a little more. Solved it. It turns out that a Video Setting when set to Automatic, was not defaulting to RGB thru my HDMI cable. Rather it was defaulting to Component. Useless.

But now I can continue to watch Star Wars.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home