Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Apple's new Announcements

Disclaimer. I am an Apple Fanboy. No question. However I do believe strongly in the idea that you should buy the tech that is right for you. 

It just so happens that Apple technology is right for me.

This morning, we had another Apple Event. Really wanting to see Apple announce an iPhone 5. Nope. Didn't happen.

The iPhone 4S was announced. And to be honest, I actually like the look of it. As an iPhone 4 user, I can see that the under-the-hood improvements would work for me.

Siri looks interesting. I'm not sure how it'll work for people who open their mouths and Glenfield falls out though.

Combine the gains in hardware with the new iOS and iCloud and the price drops, we may have a winner. I will seriously look at getting one.

- S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home